Get Involved. Join Our Team. Donate Now!
You can join our team and make a difference. Whether through an individual gift, planned giving, or leading a local fundraiser, there is an opportunity for everyone to help individuals with autism.
We need your donations to improve the lives of individuals with autism, support families affected by autism, and educate local communities. By making a donation, you will help the families who need us today and the families who will find out they need us tomorrow.
If you prefer to mail a donation, please send it to:
Autism Society of North Carolina
Attn: Donations Coordinator
505 Oberlin Road, Suite 230
Raleigh, NC 27605
There are many other ways you can get involved. You can:
- Give a monthly gift
Pledge to make a charitable gift as little as $25 every month, to provide steady, dependable resources for our families. Indicate your desire to support ASNC monthly by clicking monthly under the donation type. Sign up to give a monthly gift to ASNC today!
- Participate in fundraising events
ASNC hosts and supports a number of fundraisers and special events throughout the year. To view opportunities in your area and update your calendar, click on our Special Events and Fundraisers page today.
- Create your own fundraiser
It all starts with a fundraising idea. Do you or your colleagues like to entertain to benefit others or do you want to create an event that’s totally out of the box? Rally your friends, family, colleagues and community behind you to raise money for ASNC and have fun! To learn more about Special Events and Fundraisers click here.
- Include us in your will or take advantage of other planned giving opportunities such as:
- A bequest – a gift to the Autism Society of North Carolina specified in your will – will give you peace of mind knowing that your support of ASNC’s work of improving the lives of individuals with autism will continue for many years after your lifetime. Providing a gift to ASNC in your will or through another planned giving vehicle is a way to leave a legacy of helping others, and it can also have certain tax benefits for your estate and heirs.
- Give Stocks, Bond or Mutual Funds. Do you have stocks or securities that have risen in value? It is usually beneficial to give appreciated securities because you bypass any capital gains tax due had you sold them – and you receive a charitable deduction for their fair market value. Help deserving families today, and you’ll be helping yourself at tax time. Click here to learn more about Gifts of Stock.
- Give a matching gift from your employer. If you had the opportunity to double or even triple your initial gift – making it go even further – wouldn’t you be interested? With an employee-employer matching gift program, you can do just that. See a list of employers who offer matching gifts here. Contact your employer today to learn more about their matching gift program.
- Contribute through the State Employees Combined Campaign (SECC) or the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Federal and state employees may designate gifts to ASNC through payroll deduction by using SECC# 2543 or CFC# 96214. More information on the State Employees Combined Campaign and the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) can be found at their official websites: www.ncsecc.org or www.opm.gov/combined-federal-campaign/.
- Contribute through the Triangle United Way. Our ID number for the United Way giving campaign is 177253.
- Volunteer your time. ASNC offers many volunteer opportunities throughout the year for Run/Walk for Autism and other special events, office assistance, fundraising, public relations, summer camp, and much more! Visit our Volunteer page to sign up.
- Shop to help. The Autism Society of North Carolina Bookstore is the world’s largest autism-specific bookstore and a great resource for parents and professionals.
- Stay Informed. Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter and twice-a-year magazine.
To learn more about how your dollars support our mission, visit our Financial Information page.
The Autism Society of North Carolina has 501(c)(3) status from the Internal Revenue Service. Our tax ID number is 23-7087887. Your gift to the Autism Society of North Carolina is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law.