You can help support individuals with autism and their families by participating in one of the Autism Society of North Carolina’s Run/Walk for Autism events!
Run • Walk • Volunteer • Create a Team • Donate
Fall 2015 events
- September 12 – WNC Run/Walk for Autism, UNC-A campus, Asheville. See race results here.
- September 26 – Greensboro Run/Walk for Autism, UNC-G campus, Greensboro. See race results here.
October 10 – Triangle Run/Walk for Autism, Moore Square, downtown Raleigh
To see photos from previous Run/Walk for Autism events (including the ones listed below), please go to our Flickr account page.
- March 14 – Cabarrus County Chapter Puzzle Run for Autism, Concord
- April 18 – Eastern Run/Walk for Autism, Greenville
- April 25 – Coastal NC Run/Walk for Autism, Wilmington
- April 25 – Autism Walk of Surry, Mount Airy
- May 16 – Crystal Coast Run/Walk for Autism, Beaufort
If you participated in one of the past Run/Walk for Autism events, here are a few ideas for how you can still make an impact:
- Did you set a fundraising goal and have a team? Send reminders to friends, family, and co-workers to let them know you did your part and that they can still donate in support of your efforts.
- Share your personal story about the race day experience and why you participated through social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Invite family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances to support you now and help recruit for the remaining 2015 events!