Run • Walk • Volunteer • Create a Team • Donate
- March 5 - Cabarrus County Puzzle Run, Concord
- April 23 - Coastal NC Run/Walk for Autism, Wilmington
- April 23 - Surry County Walk for Autism, Mount Airy
- April 30 - Eastern Run/Walk for Autism, Greenville
- May 14 - Crystal Coast Chapter Run/Walk for Autism, Beaufort
- September 10 - WNC Run/Walk for Autism, Asheville
- September 24 - Greensboro Run/Walk for Autism, Greensboro
- October 8 - Triangle Run/Walk for Autism, Raleigh
- September 12 – WNC Run/Walk for Autism, UNC-A campus, Asheville. See race results here.
- September 26 – Greensboro Run/Walk for Autism, UNC-G campus, Greensboro. See race results here.
- October 10 – Triangle Run/Walk for Autism, Moore Square, downtown Raleigh. See race results here.
- March 14 – Cabarrus County Chapter Puzzle Run for Autism, Concord
- April 18 – Eastern Run/Walk for Autism, Greenville
- April 25 – Coastal NC Run/Walk for Autism, Wilmington
- April 25 – Autism Walk of Surry, Mount Airy
- May 16 – Crystal Coast Run/Walk for Autism, Beaufort
To see photos from previous Run/Walk for Autism events, please go to our Flickr account page.
If you participated in one of the past Run/Walk for Autism events, here are a few ideas for how you can still make a difference:
- Did you set a fundraising goal and have a team? Send reminders to friends, family, and co-workers to let them know you did your part and that they can still donate in support of your efforts.
- Share your personal story about the race day experience and why you participated through social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Invite family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances to support you now and help recruit for the 2016 events!