Run • Walk • Volunteer • Create a Team • Donate
2017 upcoming events
- April 8 - Cabarrus County Puzzle Run, Concord
- April 29 - Coastal NC Run/Walk for Autism, Wilmington
- April 29 - Eastern Run/Walk for Autism, Greenville
- April 29 - Surry County Walk for Autism, Mount Airy
- May 13 - Crystal Coast Run/Walk for Autism, Beaufort
- September 11 - WNC Run/Walk for Autism, Asheville. Find results here.
- September 24 - Greensboro Run/Walk for Autism, Greensboro. Find results here.
- October 8 - Triangle Run/Walk for Autism, Raleigh.
To see photos from previous Run/Walk for Autism events, please go to our Flickr account page.
If you participated in one of the past Run/Walk for Autism events, here are a few ideas for how you can still make a difference:
- Did you set a fundraising goal and have a team? Send reminders to friends, family, and co-workers to let them know you did your part and that they can still donate in support of your efforts.
- Share your personal story about the race day experience and why you participated through social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Invite family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances to support you now and help recruit for the 2016 events!