In celebration of our 45th year of being here for families and individuals with autism across their lifespans, ASNC is launching our “A Lifetime Together” campaign. This campaign will provide much-needed scholarship funds to improve the quality of life for people with autism and their families.
Every day, new families learn their children have autism. Every year, more than 65,000 North Carolina families depend on our generous donors to help our loved ones with autism reach their full potential.
How can your gift change a lifetime?
- $50 gives parents a break for the evening so they are better able to care for their families.
- $100 provides a couple with training to understand their child’s diagnosis and how early intervention helps.
- $250 gives a person with autism a day of one-on-one tutoring on social skills to live independently and participate in the community.
- $1,000 brings a psychologist to a family’s home to develop recommendations tailored to their loved one’s communication and behavioral needs.
- $1,700 sends a child to Camp Royall for a week to have fun, learn new skills, and make friends.
- $5,000 provides four adults with autism the ongoing job-skills training to gain meaningful employment.
Your gift not only changes lives today, but it gives children a brighter future. Because of your generosity, our loved ones with autism will live life to the fullest. Isn’t that what we all want for those we love?
Click on the videos below to learn how ASNC is boosting confidence, helping families, educating teachers, and promoting employment opportunities for individuals on the autism spectrum.
Training Teachers to Stop Bullying
Creating Employment Opportunities